Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Announcing the Fall/Winter 2015 Sketch N Scrap Design Team!

Sketch N Scrap is excited to announce our Fall/Winter 2015 Design Team! 
New members:
 Hello, my name is Katty Miranda. I am 29 years old and live in Sunny Miami, FL. I am a very proud mom of 2 beautiful boys Brian(10) and Ryan(8). I have been scrapbooking for 12 years. It is my favorite hobby and my therapy. I absolutely love playing with paper and paint. I also enjoy trying & teaching new techniques, I have recently even started working with mixed media and was even brave enough to start making process videos on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDVTHwKrwq8LO9_FTaAXsVg and  started my blog: https://kattymiranda01.wordpress.com/ . It has been a ton of fun. I am looking forward to all of the fun sketches and challenges on this team. I hope to help inspire you all to pull out your supplies and make something pretty.

 Hello! My name is Lori and I live in a small SW Missouri town with my husband, Scott, and our 2 sons, Matthew and Shane. We also have a daughter, Abby, who is married to her high school sweetheart and they have a one year old little girl named Ada that I get the pleasure of babysitting through the week.  I started scrapbooking about 17 years ago and card making soon after that. Nothing relaxes me more than spending time in my scrap room. I love looking back on all that has happened and preserving those memories. I would call my scrappy style clean and simple, but lately I have been having fun adding a few more layers to my projects.  You can find me at My Happy Life any day of the week. I would love for you to stop by!

 My name is Karen Lai. I was born and raised in Malaysia but now I live in Toronto, Ontario with my husband.  I really enjoy scrapbooking as a way of preserving memories in an artful way. I love bright colors but my favorite color is definitely pink! I do not have a particular crafting style; I like to try new things and new techniques.  When I am not crafting, I enjoy watching tv dramas and spending time with my family.   To see more of Karen's work visit her blog Pinky Crafter!

 Born and raised in South Texas, I'm a 35 yr old who is lucky enough to work from home as a software developer. I'm happily married to my wonderful husband of 8 years. We have four furbabies who tend to be in my scrapbooks more often than other subjects - Jeffrey (11 yr old Corgi mix), Ruby and Bear (10 yr black labs, littermates) and Penny Lane (2 1/2 yr old german shepherd mix). I started scrapbooking in 2009 after seeing my sister-in-law work on her Family scrapbook. We took a trip to Hobby Lobby and I was like a kid in a candy store, seeing all the stickers and papers. After that, I was hooked! And have been scrapping ever since! I am so excited to be part of the Sketch-N-Scrap Design Team! To see more of Brandy's work visit her blog Brandy's Lab.

My name is Angela and I am a paper crafting girl! I love to make cards, create layouts and even some home décor items. I have been scrapbooking for about 16 years and love it! For me it is a creative outlet when I just want to relax and take my mind off of other things. If I had to pick what style of a crafter I was, I would say clean and simple. I like a “neat” look to my creations. (I guess that is the OCD in me!) I live in Colorado with my sweet husband who supports me 100% and my 4 wonderful kids. When I am not crafting I enjoy spending time with my family, being silly with my friends, shopping with my mom, and serving in my church. Something you may not know about me is that I LOVE black olive pizza, cinnamon bears, and anything with caramel. (I also love foods that are good for me, but none of those came to my mind right away. LOL) I also am excited to be on the Sketch n Scrap design team! I have been following their blog for quite a while now and love all the inspiration that I get from it!  To see more of Angela's work visit her blog Paper Projects by Angela.

We are also excited to welcome back our returning members!!!

 

And our new Senior Design Team member and Facebook coordinator Mandy!

We want to thank our departing members and wish them well in their future endeavors!  A HUGE thanks for all your hard work over the past year on behalf of Sketch N Scrap ladies!!
It was an amazing opportunity to be able to work with such creative and talented ladies!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. congrats to all the ladies and especially to my very talented friend, Brandy!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to all the new team members and I look forward to following your work from the 'other side'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing the projects from the new DT and following the blog. Congrats to my friend, Brandy!!

    ReplyDelete